Thursday, April 10, 2008

a stroll through the grocery store

Here is the situation. I go to the grocery store for some groceries. While I'm walking down the aisle, I notice the tea section. I then think to myself, "I bet there is some papyrus lurking in the tea section." Not more than half a second after having this thought do I notice this special brand of tea that does all it's work in papyrus. Fate? I think not.



So then I decide to make a point about how prominent Papyrus is, so I resolve to find all the papyrus I can in that particular aisle... but as if the Papyrus read my mind, I couldn't find much of any more papyrus. Though I did notice one lone candle showing off some papyrus.





All in all, a grocery store can be a hotbed of papyrus. Pick your aisles carefully.

No comments: