Monday, March 3, 2008

Love Is In The Air

And what better way to celebrate it than with a beautiful candle featuring romantic asian lettering of some sort coupled with an even more beautiful and appropriate poem... in Papyrus of course. If you're a designer taking notes, add "romance/love" to your list of things that the typeface Papyrus conveys effortlessly.



Thanks to Claire Cork for sharing this little keepsake with me. If anyone else finds something worth documenting in the Papyrus Files, send it to me in an email to prjohnson@nnu.edu.

"This terrific sculpted candle was the first wedding gift we opened. Sorry it's kind of out of focus. I only hope that one day when you get married you get something as beautiful as this. That sits in our closet." - Claire C.

Enough said.

1 comment:

Claire said...

BRAVO!!!!! I am so lucky to have that in my closet. Thanks for the feature.